Honey, You'd Better AFFIRM That Thang!!!

“Optimism is the most important human trait, because it allows us to evolve our ideas, to improve our situation, and to hope for a better tomorrow.” ~ Seth Godin


Hello, my loves...  I pray that 2013 has been a blessing to you thus far... It's just the beginning, baby!!!

Soooooooo, I've got a question for u... What's the first thing that you think about when you wake up in the morning????  Be honest, now... I'm gonna wait on it...  Alot of you WANT to say that the first thing you think is, "Thank You Lord for another day", but you and I know GOOD and well that's the not the case... C'mon, now... Typical early morning thoughts include: "Damn, I don't wanna go to work today!" "Uuuuuuugh, I don't wanna get out of this bed..." "Oh shit, is my light bill due today?!?!?!" "How much gas is my car???" "Uuuuuuugh, I hate my life..."  Do any of those sound familiar??? I'm just sayin', you ain't gotta lie to kick it... ;)

Positive thinking is a mental attitude that allows you to sees the bright side of situations...  A positive mind ANTICIPATES the possibility of happiness, joy, health, wealth, & other favorable results...  If you're willing to adopt this mental attitude, you teach your mind to expect success, growth and expansion in all areas of your life...

Some folks embrace positive thinking as a fact, and believe in its effectiveness. Other folks consider it as nonsense, and look down on folks who believe or accept it. How do you know if you never even give it a try???  Just like there is TREMENDOUS power in prayer, positive affirmations can take you a whole lot further than you may think...

Here are a few of my favorite affirmations... They may become favs of your, too...

  • I feel the love of those who are not physically around me.
  • I accept my inner-ratchet, but I don't let it consume me or my actions.
  • I am too big a gift to this world to feel self-pity and sadness.
  • I love and approve of myself.
  • I am making the right choices every time.
  • I trust myself.
  • I have every bit as much brightness to offer the world as the next person.
  • I know the situation will work out for my highest good.
  • Wonderful thing unfold before me.
  • I let go of my anger so I can see clearly.
  • I accept responsibility if my anger has hurt anyone.
  • I may not understand the good in this situation yet but it is there.
  • I kindly ask for help and guidance if I cannot see a better way.
  • I refuse to give up because I haven’t tried all possible ways.
  • I AM thebomb.com.
  • I love my family even if they do not understand me completely.
  • I grow into a better person from the hardship that I feel with my family.
  • I surround myself with friends who treat me well..
  • My friends do not judge me, nor do they influence what I do with my life.
  • I am beautiful and smart and that’s how everyone sees me.
  • I take comfort in the fact that I can always leave this situation.
  • I am doing work that I enjoy and find fulfilling.
  • I know that I have a choice in the work that I do in this world.
  • I do not settle for meaningless, boring, and frustrating work.
  • I let go of all the lies I tell myself.
  • I sleep soundly and deeply and beautifully into this night.
  • I refuse to fall victim in a state of panic by preparing for my future.
  • I trust in my own ability to provide well for my own future.
  • I know that my loved ones love me without fully grappling with my dreams.
  • Every problem has a solution, and I seek my solution with resolve.
  • I believe in my ability to unlock the way and set myself free.
  • I have no right to compare myself to anyone for I do not know their whole story.
  • I compare myself only to my highest self.
  • I am happy in my own skin and in my own circumstances.
  • I am more than good enough and I get better every day.
  • I judge myself to be both good and great at all times of day and night.
  • I must know what awaits me at the end of this rope so I do not give up.
  • The past has no power and no hold over me anymore
Yea, yea, yea... I know that was more than a few, but hey... You'd rather be over-affirmed, than under-affirmed, right???

My prayer for you is that maybe, JUST maybe, you'll decide to adopt this power of positive affirmations into your daily living...  When you're at work & feel like you're about to click, just say, "I am doing work that I enjoy and find fulfilling..." And if that affirmation is a COMPLETE lie on your job, try "I take comfort in the fact that I can always leave this place..." LoL... Ask God to help you move on and then make the effort to look for something else... Simple as that...

Sweetheart, you can't POSSIBLY expect any type of upgrade in this life if you don't upgrade what's going on in that head of yours...

#knowbetterdobetter

'Til next time... XoXo, Upgrade Gal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come one, come all!!! Let me upgraaaaaade you!!!

Oh, I've Got Time Today, Honty... Yaaaaaaaas...

Starting Over Ain't So Bad...