Cry Me a River... Swim Into the Unknown

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened..." - Dr. Seuss 

Last night, I cried... HARD... I cried for my mother and my father... I cried for my friends who are going through... I cried for my marriage and for loves lost... I cried for every hurt that my children may have ever experienced... I cried for the future & the uncertainty of it... I cried, ya'll...

And then I wiped my tears away and exhaled... I didn't feel bad about the fact that I had cried... Crying has a tendency to make me feel "weak' sometimes... I don't like to feel weak... This time, however, I felt relieved... I also knew that it wouldn't be the last time I cried, and I'm okay with that...

It's important to stand on some kind of faith KNOWING that after the tears lies hope... There lies a new day, a second chance... There's so much tragedy going on in this world... I lost my mama almost a month ago, but since then I've witnessed so many friends & acquaintances lose loves one's as well... Some to senseless acts of violence...  But from every loss, every tear shed in the face of crisis, something good comes from it... Families are brought together. relationships are mended, a new focus is pulled forward... A more positive focus...

As TIRED as I was after all that damned crying, I felt a fire inside that wouldn't even let me sleep... And that fire is what I'm using to propel me into the next phase of living... Your tears can lead to a most ultimate upgrade, my friends... So shed them and move on...

'Til next time... XoXoXo

Comments

Unknown said…
I love it. You seemed to have spoken through me!
Unknown said…
I love it thanks for sharing this!!
Deezie2Times said…
Glad u to see u back doin this Jennifer! It's so many people who need to hear ur words and u will give them faith and strength to make it through. It's a constant battle but I'm happy to see u being victorious! Stay blessed hon!

Popular posts from this blog

Come one, come all!!! Let me upgraaaaaade you!!!

Oh, I've Got Time Today, Honty... Yaaaaaaaas...

Starting Over Ain't So Bad...