Oh, I've Got Time Today, Honty... Yaaaaaaaas...

"A winner rebukes and forgives; a loser is too timid to rebuke and too petty to forgive." 


-Sydney J. Harris


I'ma just jump right in & start with the fact that if your success comes at the demise of others, you really ain't winning. That is not what God loves, and you know it... I wish no ill-will on none of these local jokers, but that savage-life bullshit gone get alot of these folks caught up in some awful situations... That saddens me because so many of life's trials and tribulations can be avoided by just making better choices & simply doing what's right... Baby, THAT'S what God loves... 


I had a moment this past week... Ya'll know, I really try to refrain from being involved in stereotypical Facebook shit... The norm: beefing with chicks, beefing with family, beefing with bm/bd, calling folks out & putting them on blast... ALLLLLLLL THAT malarky... I try to use the 'Book as a positive outlet & source of encouragement from seeing others' growth... It's also motivation, baby!!! Lights a fire under your ass every now & then... Show me my opponent!!!!!  (S/O Saline County... Yea, THAT reference is for another day...) But, before I knew ii I was on Facebook getting some things off my chest in a not so-so-positive manor... Just unnecessary shit... But it was OH-SO-NECESSARY & over-due in the very same breath... 


In cultivating self-love within myself, it makes it easy to high-five myself from time-to-time... Hell, I have come a looooong way from this time last year... I mean, yikes... But it hasn't come easily... There have been bumps & bruises, but nothing that I haven't been equipped with from birth to handle at the end of the day... I've learned things about myself, good, bad, & extremely ratchet, that have set the standard for my future growth & development...


My level of of patience AMAZES me sometimes...I really try to believe that everyone has that monumental self-love developmental moment at SOME, point, maybe it just takes some longer to get there than others... That's the "Patient Jennifer" talking right there... But see, "Not-So-Patient Jennifer" is like, "Nah, f*** that... I'm not goin'... Oh, I've got TIIIIIME today, chile..." That one has NO understanding for reasons, excuses, words, cat, dog, NATHANIEL!!! Yea, see, I can't go that route in life anymore... That's what some folks want for me to do, EXPECT for me to do... I'm straight on that... So, good prevails over evil & I remain in this productively patient place that I've been blessed to experience...


That's what I'VE got time for these days... Just doing something different... No matter curve ball or disrespectful offers are thrown my way, I'll continue to handle them with strength & grace... Chin up, head held hella high... No matter WHAT I've got going on, who did it, & what for, I always want my babies proud of their mother... That's who I've got time for...


Welcome back to "The Upgrade Experience", ya'll... Thanks for your patience... 


'Til next time... XoXoXo

Comments

Unknown said…
When a person is placed inder pressure the natural thing is for them to SNAP. I'm just glad you're strong enough to know when to fall back. Love the message.
Unknown said…
It's been a long time coming, alot of BS, but it's here.. A new, patient, petty proof Person. I love you so much. These words are going to lift someone out of a dark place. I appreciate you for sharing.
Love, 🐝🦄

Popular posts from this blog

Come one, come all!!! Let me upgraaaaaade you!!!

Needful Things