Dust yourself off & try again...

"We fall down, but we get up...
 We fall down, but we get up...
 We fall down, but we get up...
 For a saint is just a sinner who fell down & got up..."

Most of you reading this are familiar with these lyrics from "We Fall Down" by Donnie McClurkin.  If you're not, I suggest that you become familiar with them, as well as with the TRUTH behind them.  Some of us are flat-foot sprawled out RIGHT now, but it's okay... You can get back up!

Sin & temptation surround us everyday, at almost every moment.  Now there are some of us who are a little better at handling temptation than others.  I have my days when I'm on FIRE with urgency to walk in the Word, fueled by a desire to make every move one that's pleasing to God.  Then there are others days when my walk falters just a tad and before I know it, I've allowed myself to become susceptible to satan & his foolish minions.

We have the power of free will, folks. I'm just sayin'... You know the difference between right & wrong, now.  The choice is yours. But, keep in mind that if you do make the MISTAKE of choosing to do the wrong thing & failing to do good, you're not gonna be written off by the Man upstairs. C'mon, ya'll!!! He looks beyond or faults & sees our needs!!!!  So, don't just keep living in sin, surrounded by chaos & confusion. Every misstep in your walk is another chance to upgrade. Reflect over what led you into the throws of your "not-so-great" decision & come up with a master plan as to how you can avoid mess like that happening again.

I can't even front like this past week wasn't sprinkled with ratchetivity on my end.  I found myself slipping into my old speech patterns. (Those of ya'll who know me know that I'm a REFORMED sailor-mouth...LoL...)  I let the enemy creep into my mind here & there, sowing seeds of negativity & doubt. But you know what?!?!?!? I'm down with the MASTER GARDENER, so all I had to do was tell Him about those seeds so that He could come through and do some maintenance. I'm dusting myself off & trying again...

I can't say it enough: EVERY SITUATION THAT YOU FIND YOURSELF IN PRESENTS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR UPGRADE!! I know how to answer a door when opportunity knocks & invite it riiiiiiiiiiiiiight on in.  What are YOU gonna do when that knock comes your way???

'Til next week... XOXOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come one, come all!!! Let me upgraaaaaade you!!!

There MUST be something in the water...

Oh, I've Got Time Today, Honty... Yaaaaaaaas...