Discernment is KEY... #believeDAT

"The supreme end of education is expert DISCERNMENT in all things... The power to tell the good from the bad, the genuine from the counterfeit, & to prefer the good & the genuine to the bad & the counterfeit." - Unknown

I can't say it enough: DISCERNMENT IS KEY...

Believe THAT...

Discernment is the quality of being able to grasp and comprehend what is obscure... Being able to look beyond and really SEE things and people for what & who they really are... This quality is key for survival in this world... Without it, we're just wandering around blindly, accepting any and EVERYTHING into our lives...

I wouldn't DARE front like I'm the #1 authority on discernment... It's a subject that God continues to school me in DAILY... Ohhhhhhhh, when I look back over my life!!!!! Lawd, have mercy... LoL... I have accepted (AND participated in) a LOTTA foolery over the years... I have allowed people into my life who had NO business being in my personal realm... I've acted out & convinced myself that it was "ok" because that was my way of dealing with stuff... I've psyched myself out into believing that certain people were FOR me, knowing good & damned well that was NOT the case... I've lied... I've used people... I've been straight 51/50 ratchet... Yessir, bruuuuuuuuutha... I completely overlooked the spirit of discernment...

I tell ya'll all the time, when you know better, you DO better... That's when that good old discernmet kicks in... We're all grown here... We know when we don't have any business doing some stuff, saying some stuff, or hanging with certain people... DISCERNMENT IS KEY IN YOUR UPGRADE EXPERIENCE, PEOPLE!!!! How can you ever expect to elevate to a higher level in life when you're still doing stupid sh*t? Excuse my language... I'm just sayin'... LoL

Think before you act... Consider before you speak... Everyone is NOT meant to be your friend, but God will always be your Father...

'Til next time... XoXoXo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come one, come all!!! Let me upgraaaaaade you!!!

Oh, I've Got Time Today, Honty... Yaaaaaaaas...

The "Queen of Detachment" is Relinquishing Her Throne