Oh, So You're STILL Mad?!?!?! Cut That Out...

“When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.” - Catherine Ponder

I have been lying to myself... BOLD-FACED lying, at that... That is NOT what's hot...

Things happen to us in this life... Sometimes, REALLY jacked up things happen to us in this life... But hey, that's the breaks... We have to take it all in stride...  The hardest thing is for someone to wrong us, we get upset, and say that we've forgiven them or whatnot... Yea, it SOUNDS good, but our actions tell a different story.

While I've been notorious for being the "Queen of Detachment", I'm also good at being the "Queen of Acting Out"... Hell, I'm getting too old for that foolery...  See, something can happen to me & I'll say I'm fine... But AFTER the fact, I do some crazy shit without even realizing until later WHY I did it... Hurt people hurt people, and when I'm hurt, I oftentimes hurt MYSELF by doing monkey-shit...

I had to really sit down and look at how baggage from past relationships is effin' me up in the here & now... What it all boils down to is FORGIVENESS... I really hadn't forgiven others and I sure as heck hadn't forgiven myself...  That has caused me to me less than my BEST me... It's time out for that...

I can't take back anything that anyone has ever done to me, nor can I take back what I have down to others... But I CAN forgive stupidity, ignorance, & inconsideration on ALL parts & move into a new day...

There's one person in particiular that I have been extrememly pissed at & I don't wanna be pissed anymore... LoL... Everything in this life happens for a reason... Hearts had to be broken, tears had to be shed, & lessons had to be learned...  Just because someone treated me a certain way doesn't mean I have to do that to them... God expects more from His daughters & I'll be darned if I let Him down again...

Jennifer is playing nice... Extremely nice... And upgrading ALL-THE-WAY in the process... ;)

'Til next time...  XoXoXo

Comments

Unknown said…
Totally agree with this statement!

Popular posts from this blog

Come one, come all!!! Let me upgraaaaaade you!!!

Oh, I've Got Time Today, Honty... Yaaaaaaaas...

Starting Over Ain't So Bad...