There's Something In The Air... Hope It's Not Foolery...


"Spring shows what God can do with a drab & dirty world..." - Virgil Kraft

 

I absolutely LOVE spring… I mean, I honestly countdown the time from the end of fall to the beginning of spring. Something about this season renews my spirit. All the woes & worries of a cold, dark winter fade away into a blissful light of hope & possibility… In the mornings, when I’m heading to work, I can’t help but to TRULY appreciate the little things… Wet grass, birds chirping, folks out jogging or walking… Ok, I know that sounds lame, but it REALLY makes me smile!!! LoL…

The flip side to that is how a little warm weather can make people do the FOOL… I’m talking about the WHOLE fool… No half-steppin’… Have you ever really stopped to peep how many couples break up around this time??? Folks are getting kicked to the curb left and right in pursuit of that warm-weather action… Sun shines & the world wants to show OUT… LoL… Yea, I’m laughing because ya’ll KNOW I’m not lying… Someone reading this probably has a boo who’s actin’ up riiiiiiiiiiiiight now… IJS…

Remember that your summer of fun can land you in the coldest winter ever…  The change in season offers you SO many possibilities to get things in order… Take a new outlook on life and your situation.  Make a vow to renew your mind, body & spirit. Get out & exercise.  Do some volunteer work. Ride a bike. Walk barefoot in grass. Stay out until the streetlights come on. Give someone a hug…

Even the smallest upgrade is better than nothing… Make a commitment TODAY to change even just ONE aspect of your life that’s been keeping you bound in the dark… Walk into the light with me… ;)

 

‘Til next time… XoXoXo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come one, come all!!! Let me upgraaaaaade you!!!

Oh, I've Got Time Today, Honty... Yaaaaaaaas...

The Company That You Keep... Be Mindful, Homie... IJS...