That Inner-Ratchet is a BEAST...

"We ALL got some ratchet in us..."
- Lil' Boosie

Yea, I started this blog out quoting Lil' Boosie... Why not??? That one statement from a country rap tune is more real than you even realize... Deep down inside of EVERYONE reading this is a little bit of ratchet... I can't imagine any of MY followers not knowing what the definition of ratchet is, but if there's anyone who may be a bit confused, check it out...

Ratchet,when used in day-to-day vernacular, typically means out of control, dirty,"triflin," "ghetto", disrespectful, rowdy, violent, or obnoxious. It is also used in relation to people who are trouble-makers and gossipers. (From TransWiki Wiktionary)

Now, you would be BOLD-FACED-LYING if after reading that, you can honestly say that there isn't a smidgen of ratchetness floating around somewhere inside of you... LoL... It's okay, boo... I promise... God knows your heart... Just be REAL about it... Accept it... Own it... Become one with your inner-ratchet...

At the same time, it's so very important to not let that inner-ratchet outshine the goodness that put out there... I act up from time-to-time, true... I get a little loud every now & then... I've gone to the store in house shoes before... Yea, it's happened... That's that inner-ratchet in me... But there has to be a cut-off switch that keeps that side of me from being the only thing that anyone ever sees... Some folks run OUT on the ratchet tip... Have your fun, be you, but be mindful that there aren't too many people all that receptive to a down-right RAAAAAAATCHET individual... You've gotta have some balance...

All I'm saying is this: In order to upgrade in life, you have to know that there's a time & place for everything... Be mindful of that & don't let inner-ratchet stank up your outer presence...

'Til next time... XoXoXo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come one, come all!!! Let me upgraaaaaade you!!!

Oh, I've Got Time Today, Honty... Yaaaaaaaas...

There MUST be something in the water...