Random At It's FINEST... Trust Me...

"Life is too important to take seriously."
- Corky Siegel

It's 1:32 am & I've been home about 20 minutes...  I'm text-beefing (which I stand STRONGLY against) with someone I car about...  I just ate some one's taco & they're probably gonna be PISSED in the morning... I'm listening to "My Heart Will Go On'" (wtf)... I'm in the clouds... And guess what??? All is right with the world...

Sometimes, you just have to live a little...  If I spent EVERY waking moment worrying about my MANY trials in life, I'd be FUCKED... (Please excuse the language, but that word TRULY captures the essence of how I'd feel...)  I have to take moments in this life and just LIVE... Just enjoy the little things... Appreciating a good meal with even better company...  Having a drink and a laugh... Noticing the way that a man looks at me when I walk by him, just from the hint of my perfume... Hearing my daughter call me just to say, "Mama, we do it for the ratchets!!!"  That's LIVING...

Now, sure I need to be worried about health & dental insurance, 401 K, scholarship funds, retirement plans, living wills & shit... That's important, no doubt...  But don't forget to take in the gift that you were blessed with: the gift of life... Of living & manifesting in the wonderment around you... Take the time to people watch...  Hug a random person... Listen to a little classical music while you fold your laundry... Kiss someone like you mean it... Live, my friends... The upgrade just comes naturally...

'Til next time... XoXoXo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come one, come all!!! Let me upgraaaaaade you!!!

Oh, I've Got Time Today, Honty... Yaaaaaaaas...

The "Queen of Detachment" is Relinquishing Her Throne