Starting Over Ain't So Bad...

It's been a long time... A loooooooong time, folks... I've missed ya'll... There have been moments when I've been sitting here looking at my computer YEARNING to blog, but not knowing how or where to even begin... Why was is SO hard for me to just say what needs to be said??? I know why... I had to wait on GOD to release me from certain ways of thinking and certain ways of life... Ooooooooh, Lord I just thank You for the spirit of discernment...

When I last left you, I was residing in Texas... Living in my big, beautiful house & driving all my nice little cars... And know as I write this, I'm sitting in a classroom in Pine Bluff, AR where I've been living for over a year now... I would've NEVER thought I'd be back here... Ever... LoL... No lie... My mode of transportation? A little body Honda Accord just like the one I bought when I first moved to Texas... Ironic, huh??

See, what it all boils down to is that God had to bring me back-to-the-basics... I lived the good life, ya'll... I lived high off of the hog... I spent & didn't care... I lived as if there was no tomorrow & did things that were NOT pleasing in the eyes of my Father... And at the end of the day, He let me know exactly how he felt about the situation... LoL... Look at God... ;)

So, here I am... Simple me... Baring all & being blessed in the process... I'm in the midst of a divorce that's more bitter than sweet (Not on my part, though... LoL... IJS) I'm about to make a career transition, move into a new place, and embark on a new journey that should have me terrified when I think about it... But then I remember, "Only fear the Lord, and serve Him in truth with all your heart; for consider what great things He has done for you." (1 Samuel 12:24) What should I be afraid of?!?!?!?!?!

This right HERE?!?!?!?!? The ULTIMATE UPGRADE, BABY... It's taking place NOW... It's happening every morning when I wake up... It's happening with every move I make... It's happening with every smile I flash... It's happening every night when I pray before closing my eyes and settling in...

Join me in the "ultimate" upgrade, friends... THIS should be interesting... ;)

'Til next week... XoXoXo

Comments

mrsross said…
Heyyyy Jen that is alot. I know a divorce can be something it took me three years to get closure. I want to wish you the best in your future accomplishments. We as women/mothers have to do what's best for ourselves as well as our children. Gone and UPGRADE Jen!!!!!
Unknown said…
You're extraordinary! Love that you're persevering and trusting God for the Ultimate upgrade.. Jen you have a beautiful spirit and because you are so willing to be an open testimony I truly believe God will continue to favor Tell me about yourself.. what do u like, interest and such.. weapon formed against you shall prosper..keep that in mind when folk start throwing shade. Love ya chic!
Unknown said…
Im sooo happy for you Jenny from the block ;-) you deserve this and ive only known you a short while...you make my days worthwhile just seeing your crazy butt so I can ONLY imagine!

Popular posts from this blog

Come one, come all!!! Let me upgraaaaaade you!!!

Oh, I've Got Time Today, Honty... Yaaaaaaaas...

The Company That You Keep... Be Mindful, Homie... IJS...