Oooooooh, When That Ink Dries...

Everyone has to move on sometimes... From something... You graduate for preschool... Guess what? You move on to Kindergarten... You graduate from high school... GUESS WHAT??? You move onto the big leagues, either college or LIFE... At the end of the day, you're still moving on... Awwwww, Rover passed??? Your pet for the past 9 years?!?!? Guess what??? You gone have to move on, boo... You lost your job??? Too bad, so sad... Get ready to... wait for it... MOVE ON... There are other jobs out there, I promise.

It's always sad for relationships to end.  Someone or both people end up walking away hurt... But at the end of the day, you've gotta move on... Point. Blank. Period.  People move at different speeds in this life... I know some folks that jump from one relationship to the next like it's NOTHING... Hey, if they like it, I love it... Some dwell on that love lost and let it make them turn absolutely bat-shit crazy... Hey, if that works for them... (Which obviously it doesn't... LoL)

But, then you have your "realist"... I fall into THAT catergory.  I accept things for what they are... I don't try and sugar-coat anything and I SURE as hell don't believe in living in fantasy land... I believe in the power of MOVING ON... I believe that God doesn't take you where He takes you for you NOT to learn something and use that lesson in your future... Honey, I've had to learn some HAAAAAAAAARD lessons in this life... Believe THAT. But, I ain't trippin' because those lessons have made this "moving on" process SO much easier...

I have a future so bright that I need to wear shades!!!! (Yea, I said that old-tail corny phrase... LoL) But, it's the truth, though... Some divorcees walk away thinking the worst about the future... Yea, it makes me sad when I think that my children won't grow up in a household with both of their parents like I did, but divorce happens EVERYDAY... Yea, I know that God honors marriage... But, I also beleive that God wants his daughters (and sons... Don't trip... LoL) to be happy... Hence, the "moving on",..

Don't be afraid to make moves that make you happy.  You have to live your life.  No one else is gonna live that joker for you, remember that... Hey, sometimes we just need a lil' something new...

And "something new" is looking pretty nice these days...

'Til next time... XoXoXo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come one, come all!!! Let me upgraaaaaade you!!!

Oh, I've Got Time Today, Honty... Yaaaaaaaas...

There MUST be something in the water...