Assumptions... That's That Stuff I Don't Like...

"When you assume, you make an ass out of ME and YOU..."

How many times have you heard that expression???  I used to get SOOOOO tickled when Stella would say that to me... I'd just look at her like, "What?!?!?"  I didn't quite get it then...

Oh, but NOW, a sista gets it... Loud and clear... Except there's no ass being made out of ME when YOU assume... You're just making an ass out of yourself...

It's so easy to look at a situation from the outside and make an assumption... Assumptions based on nonsense... On gossip or lies that you've heard... Or assumptions based on stereotypes... For example, you may look at my current situation and ASSUME that I'm going "through"... LoL... You may assume that I committed an unforgivable act... You may ASSUME that times are hard...  You may assume that I'm just another pretty face that had a man who spoiled her rotten and now I just don't know WHAT to do with myself...

STOP ASSUMING.

Truth of the matter is that no one knows your situation like you and your God... As long as ya'll have an understanding of what you're dealing with, everything else is foolery at it's finest... Let people make asses of themselves!!!! LoL... It's part of your personal upgrade experience to rise above assumptions and live in the "KNOW"... I KNOW where I've been, I KNOW where I am, and I KNOW where God is taking me... I KNOW that I deserve to be happy without feeling guilty... I KNOW that my kids love me unconditionally & I KNOW that I AM the bombmom.com.... ;)

See, the thing is we make assumptions when we don't clearly understand a situation. However, did you ever stop to think that's it's not your place to understand a situation??? Better yet, maybe it's just none of your damned business... *shrugs*

Think on it...

'Til next time... XoXoXo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come one, come all!!! Let me upgraaaaaade you!!!

Oh, I've Got Time Today, Honty... Yaaaaaaaas...

There MUST be something in the water...